These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Rent Car Batumi and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
• Publishing any Website material in any other media;
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
4. Your content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Rent Car Batumi a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Rent Car Batumi reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Rent Car Batumi express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Rent Car Batumi, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Rent Car Batumi, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Rent Car Batumi from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Rent Car Batumi is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Rent Car Batumi is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Rent Car Batumi and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS, GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENTING CAR
These General Conditions of Car Rental specify the conditions for putting Tenant’s car to use by the Lessor.
1. The Lessee warrants that: – the data provided by him is truthful, – has full legal capacity, – possesses the necessary permissions to drive the vehicle, and in particular that it is not deprived of the power of the competent authority, the right to drive a Motor Vehicle – there are no proceedings against him that could lead to his being denied driving license.
2. The contract is concluded for a definite period, each time indicated in it. The Lessee is obliged to return the vehicle on the day and at the time specified in the contract. If the vehicle is not returned within the period specified in the contract, the Lessee undertakes to pay the agreed remuneration for each started day of rent outside the contractual period and a contractual penalty in the amount of triple gross daily rate for each commenced day of delay.
3. At the time of renting the car, a handover report will be prepared, and at the moment of returning the report of passing the car.
The report will indicate the state of the car (no damage or indication that exists)
4. The Lessee is obliged to return the car in the condition in which he rented it.
5. The Lessee is obliged to use the vehicle only in the territory of Georgia, to drive the vehicle in person, not to sublease the vehicle or use it free of charge for third parties.
6. The car will be rented with a full fuel tank and must be taken with a full tank. The cost of fuel during rental is covered by the Lessee.
7. The Lessee undertakes to use the vehicle in accordance with its intended purpose and to keep the car clean
8. The Lessee accepts the obligation to pay an additional fee in the event of damage to the tires, windows, and interior of the vehicle, i.e. the destruction or staining of the upholstery and the damage caused by the cigarette butts.
9. The secretary is obliged to perform his own cost and efforts to service the daily car, i.e. checking and supplementing engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, checking the operation of lights, etc. Repair costs incurred due to neglect of daily vehicle handling are covered by the landlord (engine seizure – missing oil, engine overheating – no refrigerant fluid, etc.) It is forbidden to: – tow other vehicles to rented car – exceed the permissible load
10. It is forbidden to leave the vehicle without proper protection, and in particular do not leave documents and key in the vehicle. In the event of theft of the vehicle with documents and / or keys, the Lessee bears full responsibility for the damage caused. In the event that the vehicle is returned without a key or a set of documents (registration document, policy), the landlord has the right to charge the Tenant with the following costs: – $ 250 for losing the key. – $ 80 for losing documents.
11 The Lessee is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor about incidents concerning the car (collision, theft, etc.) and call the Police to the place of the event. The tenant should request the prepared protocol from the Police.
12. The Lessor is not responsible for the violation of road traffic regulations and fines imposed on the Lessee, fines for the Lessee when using the vehicle.
13. The car has a full CASCO insurance coverage. In the event of collision and theft as a result of deliberate damage to the vehicle, – during drunk driving, use of drugs or psychotropic drugs or without a valid driving license, or in the event of another gross violation of traffic regulations, – if the driver he escaped from the place of the accident, -the damage occurred when the person managing was a person not authorized by the Lessor, – the Lessee will be charged according to the price list.
14. Additional fees:
– a damaged tire – $ 80
– a rimmed $ 80 wheel
– upholstery cleaning – 120 $
– vehicle turnover with noticeable unpleasant odor – $ 120
– Accumulation of improper fuel into the vehicle – $ 400